Monday, May 7, 2012

RT Books

I was reading a book in an aeroplane on my way back to Cairo a couple of days ago, when I decided to write the following rules on it, before giving it to the passenger sitting next to me.
  1. You do not sell this book
  2. You give this book to someone else after you finish it
  3. You write those rules on books if not there before sharing them
  4. You add your name to the list of names of those who shared a book before you
  5. Enjoy reading the book now
What do you think of this book sharing idea?

3 comments:

Annina said...

Great for the readers, not so great for the authors. ;))

Unknown said...

Right Annina, speaking of books, I've seen those people in re:publica, they make it easier for normal people to write and publish their own books, a German version of lulu.

http://www.epubli.com/

Yalla, time to start writing your own book :)

Lasto adri *Blue* said...

I love the idea and the notion! :)
And waiting for the next passer by to give his/her book

BTW, I did that also 2 days ago. was talking with a friend about a book I finished reading, so I just gave it to him..
Books are not made to be left unused in libraries :)